Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hi to all who have got to know the Iguana legacy.... I have set up this blog since last year X'mas but was always lack of the time to sit down and doing my uploading.

My career has been always keeping me on the move and sometimes i do lost track of times. Before i realise it 30 years of my life have past and its time to reflect what i finally wanted in life.

Humans are always very interesting creatures, i realise this thru my path in my work as i developed from a amateur in the healthcare line to a on-going learner. From birth, nobody knows what is fear, happininess, jealousy, anxious or sad... these traits are slowly learned over our life experiences and we begin to adapt to them as we grow. No one is born to be prefect, there are always flaws in us but it is how one able to realise these imprefections and transforms them to be your strength and keeps you going.

No comments: